Fix Your Appointment Now
See how your life begins with LASIK!
FREE PRE-LASIK COUNSELLING
worth ₹ 5000 today!
Our eyes are the most precious organ, yet we did too little to care about them. When our vision is impaired, we use spectacles or contact lenses. We become dependent on the spectacles so much that it feels irritated when we wake up with a blurry vision. Cquick LASIK can give you a quick freedom from glasses. Contoura Vision LASIK was introduced in Central Mumbai by Dr. Jay Goyal for removal of contact lenses and glasses. Contoura LASIK eye surgery can remove your glasses dependency. The best way for you to understand how LASIK could improve your vision, and what results you could expect, is to schedule an evaluation with our Cquick LASIK surgeon.
Dr. Jay Goyal
LASIK & Cataract Surgeon in Mumbai
M.B.B.S., D.O.M.S. FICO, Fellow- L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad
- After completing MBBS & Post Graduation in ophthalmology from Pune, Dr. Jay Goyal joined the prestigious L V Prasad Eye Institute – one of the world’s largest and leading eye hospital for a 3 years long fellowship in Comprehensive Ophthalmology.
- His training included Cataract, Retina, Glaucoma, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Uveitis etc.
- In the last 6 months of his tenure, he worked exclusively in Department of Retina where he was extensively trained in managing various Retinal Conditions, LASERS etc.
- He has also trained many Indian & International doctors in Phaco, Cataract, Pterygium and other surgeries.
- He has attended numerous LASIK workshops and has interacted with the best minds in India.
- Contoura Vision LASIK which is a revolutionary technology in LASIK was introduced in Central Mumbai for the FIRST time by Dr Jay Goyal.
- With more than 6000 surgeries under his belt, Dr Jay Goyal is accomplished and innovative surgeon who believes in offering the best technology to his patients.
- His Specialities: Contoura Vision LASIK, Eye Care for Diabetics, Phaco-Refractive Cataract Surgery, Micro Incision Cataract Surgery (MICS), Retina LASERS & Uveitis.
WaveLight EX500 Excimer Laser
- VARIO Toplyzer is a diagnostic device that efficiently measures the cornea using a 3-D user guidance.
- The Vario software enables customized topography-guided laser vision correction.
- This diagnostic device maps the cornea and provides asphericity and pupil centroid shift data.
- Built on trusted WaveLight® excimer technology.
- It is the next leap forward in fast , accurate refractive laser treatments.
- It is the only excimer laser to operate at 500 Hz, with an average treatment time of approximately 1.4 seconds per diopter.
LASIK Surgery Step by Step
Registration and tracking
The advanced 3D system with 6-dimensional eye tracker registers the patient’s iris details to ensure accuracy. The laser detects even the smallest of movements and compensates accordingly ensuring perfect laser correction.
Moria SBK – world’s most advanced flap maker, makes a flap as thin as 90 microns ensuring a speedy recovery.
Contoura Vision Laser Correction
This step is the most important step where the patient’s number is made zero with the advanced contoura vision Laser.
The eye is cleaned with BSS solution.
The flap is re-positioned back.
LASIK is a short name for Laser Assisted In-situ Keratomileusis.
People undergo LASIK to enhance their natural vision and reduce or eliminate their dependence on glasses or contact lens. They get freedom from glasses & contact lenses and this helps them in personal, professional, vocational social and lifestyle choices.
Anyone who desires to reduce or eliminate dependence on glasses or contact lenses and can accept the risks of the procedure can consider LASIK. Most people have healthy eyes, but a screening eye examination is required to determine your suitability for LASIK. Mild to moderate myopia with or without astigmatism can be treated successfully with LASIK. Surya provides best Lasik treatment in Mumbai.
Surya Eye recommends LASIK surgery after a thorough examination & some tools to ensure that the person who desires. If a person is the right candidate for LASIK and the procedure will most suit him/her. Generally, age, profession, shape of cornea medical history and refractive error are some of the main consideration.
LASIK is a very sophisticated and precise procedure that combines the latest state of art computer technology with laser precision to correct a wide range of nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness(hyperopia) and astigmatism using Excimer Laser Technology.